Exercising with a buddy definitely has its perks, but when it comes to most of my workouts, I prefer to exercise alone. Here are some of my reasons I find it’s better to sweat it out solo.
- You can work out whenever you want and when it best fits your schedule. Plus you never have to deal with someone being late.
- You can skip the chitchat and focus on your breathing and inner thoughts. It's a great time to make mental to-do lists, brainstorm, or daydream about weekend plans. Going solo means it's really "me" time.
- The type and intensity of the workout is up to you, whether you feel like going for a run in your neighborhood, doing a HIIT class, or following a gentle yoga video.
- You can stuff your ears with headphones and rock out to that new cardio playlist you made.
- It's easier to stick to training schedules or goals since there's no one else's agenda to support but your own.
- If you're under the weather and don't feel like getting your sweat on, no one will give you lip for it.
Do you agree or disagree? do you prefer working out solo or with a buddy?