Monday, June 11, 2012

Christmas in Spring! NWM2012 gear arrives...

This past Friday I came home from a long day at work to find a box from Nike Women at the door, I started clapping my hands in glee and proceeded to open.

Inside was the Nike Cheyenne Vapor Running Backpack. I was so focused on this very stylish bag, inspecting it, checking out the straps and reading the tag w/all the bags features, when I finally got to opening it I was in total shock!



Inside was packed nicely with Nike running gear to help with my training for the NWM2012!  I was like a little girl at Christmas, pulling out one by one all the cool gear.  I couldn't believe all that was inside the bag and fit comfortably. This backpack is AMAZING! I suggest every gym nut or runner grab one of these bags esp if you commute in the city like me via transit/subway.  Your back & shoulders will thank you, trust!




Anyways on to the gear, I tried them all almost immediately and they fit like a glove. The following Sunday morning, I took the Nike Tempo Track shorts , Nike Pro Victory Compresion bra ( which I already own 2 - LOVE this line, it's snug & comfortable esp great for cardio ), Nike Miler running shirtNike Lightweight Low Cut Tab socks and the Nike Lunarfly+ 3 runners out for a spin.  It was a hot & humid 29 degrees morning , but the gear helped keep me cool & dry and I sweat A LOT.  I was able to push through and keep running.  I did suffer a bit of heat exhaustion, my own fault for not hydrating more frequently - I'll be posting about the importance of that later.
NIKE LUNARFLY+ 3

During my 4.02mi run, my feet were comfortable and never hurt or tire. They also had a "bounce" back feeling as a I ran and offered great support.  I am so excited to go running again today!!















No comments:

Post a Comment