Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Let the Training Begin Officially!

It's finally arrived!  Yesterday after work I was emailed my official 12 weeks Nike Women’s Marathon Training Plan created by Nike international professional trainer Marie Purvis.


Yes, I have been posting my own runs on twitter and FB, but this training plan is personally customized to meet my goals  I discussed w/Marie and Nike Women on the phone 2 weeks ago.  It's fairly straight-forward and has me doing my runs on Mondays, Fridays & long-distance running on Saturdays with cross training/yoga in between.


I'm over the moon to start officially training w/my fellow #SistersInNike on twitter ( Karen , Tiara and Elizabeth) - you ladies ROCK!


A BIG THANK YOU again to Nike Women & Marie Purvis for inviting me to push myself further and recognizing my accomplishments.  This is def an amazing way to end my 20's :)  




Thank you friends, co-workers and family for continually motivating me as I journey to the NWM2012.


And last but not least my biggest supporter my fiance Justin - driving me around looking for different tracks & trails for me to run on and  stocking up on vitamin water & healthy snacks at Whole Foods.  Thanks hun <3


It'll be a challenging and fun next few months and welcome all the support I can get!









No comments:

Post a Comment